The Plain and Unnoticeable me is no More!! Chapter 0.

Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni Shimasu!!

Chapter 0.


I, for as long as I can remember, I have had someone that I have completely treasured.
I'm not sure who that might be, but there are times when I miss that person so much that my heart feels oppressed by sadness. 

Even if it's the physical body that disappears completely, the soul is still present; feeling that same attraction to that same person over and over again. 
Will that person know, the moment we meet, that it is him whom I miss so much?

Oh, God, please. Let me be with that person again.
If I live a noble and righteous life, will you make my wish come true one day?

 ♢♢♢♢♢ 

"Your engagement to his highness prince Frederick has been made official."

It was right after I entered the academy that my father called me to his office to tell me that. Even when he announced that I was going to marry his highness the prince, my father's face showed a gesture of displeasure. 
And, if I'd been someone else's daughter, after hearing such words one would have jumped out of joy. 

But no one in my family likes the idea of getting involved with the royal family; much less the idea of a commitment with them.

At the moment it was just a verbal agreement between our parents, there was nothing official yet, but neither did it changed the fact that I was now engaged to the prince. 
No matter how hard my father tried to reject his proposal, the fact that the King was very insistent in wanting to commit his son to someone he considered worthy, ended up exhausting my father. 

"Father, why should we, when you rejected him countless times?"

"We're together in the fact that we don't like this. But in the first place, we cannot refuse a direct order from the Royal Family."

"... I don't want to."

"Lana, it was grandfather who made the decision. So stop it." 

"Wasn't grandpa against this engagement, too?"

I know, it won't do any good to go against his orders. 
Because there is no one inside this house, who is capable of opposing grandfather. 

Comments